Editor’s Note: We’re celebrating 30 Days of Beauty to help you get ready for all of those holiday parties. Prizes or discounts will be awarded randomly, so you won’t want to miss a day!
If you’re wild and you’re chic and you’ve never heard of Make Up For Ever, we need to sit down and have a looong chat. The ab-fab French line is renowned for six absolument fabuleux items in particular:
1. HD Microperfecting Primer: a lightweight, oil-free primer with mineral reflectors to diffuse imperfections, and plant extracts and moisture binding agents to firm and refine texture.
2. Aqua Eyes in #01: a creamy, very black waterproof, smudge-proof, fade-proof eye lining pencil.
3. Aqua Cream in #13: an ivory-pink-beige cream-formula highlighter for eyes and cheek bones that’s waterproof and highly pigmented with luminous mother-of-pearl particles—both budge-proof Aquas are perfect for winter, when eyes tend to tear in the cold.<
4. HD Microfinish Powder: the award-winning finishing powder that looks ice white but disappears on every skin tone, with 100% transparent mineral silica to create radiance and a soft, silky texture.
5. Smoky Lash: a super-dramatic, ultra-black mascara that curls, voluminizes, and lengthens to the max.
6. Lab Shine Pearly Lip Gloss in #54: an iridescent warm golden pink that shines like crazy, feels amazing, and looks good on every lip.
Sold? If you bought all the items individually, you’d pay $103. But why bother when you can buy the Wild & Chic Best of Make Up For Ever kit that already has them for about half ($55)?
Seriously, chica. Save your extra money for tomorrow’s 30 Days of Beauty item!